I have been going over what my values are and why I started this business to begin with. To reflect back on your choices in life and why you made such choices is a practice that everyone should follow. By doing so, will help center you and bring you back to the “you” that you might have lost along the busy days of your life.
Here are some of the MBCC values we abide by day in and day out. I hope you find it stimulates YOU to think about what matters most to you in your life and your career. Here goes….
- We believe in exceeding client expectations, every day, every time. We believe in going the extra mile so that our clients receive extraordinary value from MBCC. It is best to treat every client like they are your ONLY client. Every client should feel like they are our ONLY priority today!
- We believe in the Value of what we do for our clients. When we opened our doors to our business, we decided to share some of the wealth we have enjoyed through business success. Therefore, we provide Pro Bono Coaching & Consulting to hand-selected disadvantaged companies and individuals, and believe it helps to keep us sharp, grounded and humble.
- We believe in Freedom, Balance, Choice, Value, and Equality. We will treat all clients with respect, recognizing that they are naturally “creative, resourceful, and whole.” (Kimsey-House, Kimsey-House, Sandahl, and Whitworth). We treat our clients in a manner where they know they are valued. We exercise choices as we encourage our clients to do so. We choose how we invest our time and encourage all clients to do the same.
- We believe that anything worth having is worth working hard for, or sacrificing for. (Thanks, Dad and Harry Haslanger!) We also believe that working hard is best improved upon by working intelligently! Choices about where to invest time and money indicate what we value. All businesses must be sustainable to demonstrate value. We go the extra mile to deliver sustainability.
- We believe it doesn’t cost any more to be kind, honest, and positive! We believe it doesn’t cost any more to be appreciative! We choose to be a force for good, period. Negativity is inherently a poor choice, and we choose to associate ourselves with those who want to have a positive impact, those who want to make the world a better place for everyone.
That’s what we value, and what we believe in. What do YOU believe in? Please, share your beliefs with us here.
Michael is an Executive Business Coach and an award-winning member of the Professional Business Coaches Alliance. He works closely with small and medium-sized businesses and their owners and leadership teams to help them run more profitable businesses. Are you preparing your next generation of leaders? If not, send us an email to find out more information on our Emerging Leader’s Program by emailing us at email@example.com, where we Deliver Ambitious Results!
Our next two Business Workshops will be held on Friday, February 24, 2017, in Prior Lake MN. The morning workshop will be on Conflict Management, and the afternoon workshop will be on Business Communications. For more details and pricing or to reserve your seat today, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.