You probably have a team of people who take care of some of the details of your day-to-day business needs. There are even times now, unlike in the beginning of your business, where a sales project happens without your personal involvement. You have a lot of ideas for expanding the business and making everything run more smoothly.
Some typical questions business owners bring us at this point are:
- Why can’t things just run smoothly?
- Why is it that if I’m not on top of everything, the team gets fragmented and quality suffers?
- How can I spend less time-fighting fires and more time leading the company?
- I think we need new ways of selling or communicating with the team or new ways of delivering to our client/customer, but what will work best?
Here are some of the questions we have learned will help you to bring order out of the chaos. What a relief it is for business owners and leaders to find out they are not the only ones dealing with these issues and that there are proven, tested solutions out there that they can use to remedy the issues!
Are you and your team focused on the same purpose for your business? What is that purpose? Do you have SMART goals that are aligned with your purpose? Are your goals and objectives:
Are they meaningful and understood by your entire team? Are your salespeople expected to meet specific goals and to be knowledgeable about the benefits and your products and services? Do you have regular productive sales meetings with an agenda and the desired outcome?
Are you able to depend on your team when you are unavailable? Are you able to delegate responsibility to your team members and are you confident that they will accomplish the task successfully?
Now is the time to take your business to the next level, and function as an Executive! We are here to encourage and support you in that process! We’ve identified a number of areas where we help business owners like you to improve your company. Those areas include:
- SMART goal setting – What are your exact goals and how will you reach them? Are your goals realistic and measured or tracked? Do you have a 3-year goal, and annual goals, and guidepost goals to help you accomplish your company vision?
- Systemization – What areas of your current systems could be more efficient? What additional processes and procedures could be more efficient or less time-consuming? Are your systems documented, validated and optimized?
- Sales Management – Dp all of your salespeople know about the benefits of your products and services? Do you have regular sales training and measure the effectiveness of your marketing and sales initiatives? Do you have a consistent sales process for your team to follow so they can forecast and close business more successfully? Do you track and measure their productivity?
- Team Delegation – Do you have the right people in the right positions? Do your people have the tools they need to complete their responsibilities easily? Are you confident in your team’s ability to complete tasks that you used to perform yourself?
- Diversification – Are there additional products or services that would complement what you currently offer? Do you have a visionary in your company, that always looks at trends, spotting opportunities and threats for your business to capitalize on?
Through our coaching and consulting programs we can help you evaluate and improve in each of these areas, and several more. We’ll help you take a high-level look at your business so you can refine your market and grow your business profitably. You’ll be well on your way to growing your business to the next level as an Executive!
For Executive Business Coaching ONLY:
We start by taking the business owner through a detailed strategic planning process to clarify and articulate their vision and set the general direction for the organization. This includes a complete SWOTT analysis, setting short to long term goals and developing a comprehensive business plan that will act as a blueprint for what the enterprise will look like and when.
One on One Coaching Process
By focusing exclusively on you and your business we effectively deliver dramatic results more quickly than in a Group coaching or Workshop format. You needn’t worry about sharing confidential information with strangers and can be sure that the information you discuss with your Coach is treated with utmost confidentiality and never shared beyond the Coach.
Sessions are scheduled Weekly, Three Times a Month, or Twice a Month, based upon your desired trajectory for change. We strongly recommend weekly sessions for maximum velocity in driving change, building momentum, and getting your goals achieved more rapidly.
Coaching Session Format
- Review progress and completion of actions items from previous session
- Celebrate successes on completed objectives
- Review progress, make course corrections and adjustments, and new commitments to priority objectives
- Determine new priorities to be accomplished and completion timelines
- Discuss and provide insight to new issues that arise since last session
- We agree on most potent action items to be completed before next coaching session and commit to action and timeline
The outcome of each session is forward business trajectory, that keeps you on course toward your business and personal success vision until that vision has been achieved.
Focus & Planning
Taking the business blueprint developed in the Discovery process we focus on prioritized action items to achieve the business owner’s goals, identifying appropriate timelines for completion. Action items typically include:
- pinpointing obstacles and bottlenecks
- sales training
- management development
- designing a comprehensive marketing action plan
- improving owner productivity
- staff, design, document, and optimize business processes
- build systems
- and much, much more.
Action & Accountability
This is where the rubber meets the road and the journey begins! We advance toward achieving the business owner’s vision and goals for the success of their company. With the business plan, vision and action plans fully developed, we begin working the plan and implementing, measuring and adjusting the defined changes and strategies as needed and never stop until all goals are achieved.
Contact Us For a Free Two-Hour Initial Consultation to Discuss the Current State and Your Desired State for Your Business
- Sales Best Practices Series: Rounding Out The Skills Of A New Sales Tip
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Is Change a Good Thing?
- Sales Best Practices Series: Grooming A Talented New Sales Professional
- Sales Best Practices Series: Grooming A New Sales Professional
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Mental Toughness…Don’t Back Down!