By focusing exclusively on you and your business we effectively deliver dramatic results more quickly than in a Group coaching or Workshop format. You needn’t worry about sharing confidential information with strangers and can be sure that the information you discuss with your Coach is treated with the utmost confidentiality and never shared beyond the Coach.
Sessions are scheduled Weekly, Three Times a Month, or Twice a Month, based upon your desired trajectory for change. We strongly recommend weekly sessions for maximum velocity in driving change, building momentum, and getting your goals achieved more rapidly.
Coaching Session Format
- Review progress and completion of actions items from the previous session
- Celebrate successes on completed objectives
- Review progress, make course corrections and adjustments, and new commitments to priority objectives
- Determine new priorities to be accomplished and completion timelines
- Discuss and provide insight into new issues that arise since the last session
- We agree on the most potent action items to be completed before the next coaching session and commit to action and timeline
The outcome of each session is forward business trajectory, that keeps you on a course toward your business and personal success vision until that vision has been achieved.
Focus & Planning
Taking the business blueprint developed in the Discovery process we focus on prioritized action items to achieve the business owner’s goals, identifying appropriate timelines for completion. Action items typically include:
- pinpointing obstacles and bottlenecks
- sales training
- management development
- designing a comprehensive marketing action plan
- improving owner productivity
- staff, design, document, and optimize business processes
- build systems
- and much, much more.
Action & Accountability
This is where the rubber meets the road and the journey begins! We advance toward achieving the business owner’s vision and goals for the success of their company. With the business plan, vision, and action plan fully developed, we begin working on the plan and implementing, measuring, and adjusting the defined changes and strategies as needed and never stop until all goals are achieved.