Develop the Next Generation of Leaders and Executives for YOUR Company
If I told you, that in 12-24 months I could prepare your next generation of leaders and executives for greatness, would you be intrigued?
A majority of today’s businesses promote from within to develop new managers, executives, and leaders for growth. Here at Michael Beach Coaching & Consulting, we have built our “Emerging Leaders Development Program” so that it guarantees your success.
Leaders must become life-long learners, and we incorporate a healthy amount of self-directed study and reflection into our Emerging Leader Program.
Our coaching philosophy is to outfit each client as a leader so that they can proactively and confidently solve business problems on their own. We are so confident in our ability to prepare your next generation of executives and leaders we are willing to guarantee it.
Don’t Risk The Future of Your Company Or Leave Your Future To Chance
We coach each emerging leader in 15 key areas of business and supply them with Book Summaries, MBCC Tools, MBCC Best Practices, TED Talks, Assessments, Training & Education in each area. The 15 areas are:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Customer Experience
- Business Operations
- Time Management
- Gross Profit Maximization
- Management Fundamentals
- Personal Effectiveness, and
The Skills Your Emerging Leader Will Acquire During The Program:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Proactivity & Time Management
- Stronger Results
- Problem Solving
- Build and Lead Team Collaboration
- Communication / Conflict Resolution
- Performance Management & Coaching
- Ability to Handle Ambiguity
- and much more
Engage Michael Beach Coaching & Consulting to Develop High-Performance Leaders for Your Company and Guarantee Your Future Success
Contact Us For a Free Initial 2-Hour Business Coaching Consultation
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Core Values – Core Value #5: Be Proactive
- What’s “Intelligence” Got To Do With It?
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Core Values – Core Value #4: Be Nice
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Core Values – Core Value #3: Enjoying the Journey
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Core Values – Core Value #2: Keep Moving Forward