Our coaches work with you to complete a self-assessment questionnaire electronically via a link to an automated system. The self-assessment takes about 10-20 minutes to complete. This assessment helps to produce a comprehensive 40-page report and workbook and enables a deep analysis with the coach. The report becomes your property, the coach uses it to identify your areas of behavioral strength and opportunities for development. The coach then recommends tactical changes that improve productivity and reduce stress in areas of conflict. Your coach takes the time to review the report in great detail with you and with your management team if applicable. Finally, the coach also helps you and your teams to understand the four main behavioral types and provides lessons to maximize each individual’s ability to work with others, regardless of behavioral type. The DISC analysis reports can be ordered for Business Owners, Executives, Sales Leaders, Management Teams, and also Employees or New Hire Candidates.
- Sales Best Practices Series: Rounding Out The Skills Of A New Sales Tip
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Is Change a Good Thing?
- Sales Best Practices Series: Grooming A Talented New Sales Professional
- Sales Best Practices Series: Grooming A New Sales Professional
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Mental Toughness…Don’t Back Down!