Many business owners want to know whether the equity in their business will allow them to pass it down as a family inheritance to their heirs or to sell and finance a comfortable retirement. Do you? You’re not the first to wonder where you stand!
When your company can run on its own, without your constant attention and involvement, that’s value and equity. With sufficient value and equity in the business, you’ll be able to pass along your legacy to the next generation or sell it and reap the rewards, that’s opening doors to opportunity.
Contact Us For a Free Initial 2-Hour Business Coaching Consultation
- How Do You Mend A Broken Sales Team Meeting?
- The Art & Science Of The Skip Level Meeting
- How Do I Teach My Leaders To Become Strong At Predicting Future Growth and Challenges?
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Design your organization for growth…
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Are you a strong leader?