You probably have a team of people who take care of some of the details of your day-to-day business needs. There are even times now, unlike in the beginning of your business, where a sales project happens without your personal involvement. You have a lot of ideas for expanding the business and making everything run more smoothly.
Some typical questions business owners bring us at this point are:
- Why can’t things just run smoothly?
- Why is it that if I’m not on top of everything, the team gets fragmented and quality suffers?
- How can I spend less time-fighting fires and more time leading the company?
- I think we need new ways of selling or communicating with the team or new ways of delivering to our client/customer, but what will work best?
Here are some of the questions we have learned will help you to bring order out of the chaos. What a relief it is for business owners and leaders to find out they are not the only ones dealing with these issues and that there are proven, tested solutions out there that they can use to remedy the issues!
Are you and your team focused on the same purpose for your business? What is that purpose? Do you have SMART goals that are aligned with your purpose? Are your goals and objectives:
Are they meaningful and understood by your entire team? Are your salespeople expected to meet specific goals and to be knowledgeable about the benefits and your products and services? Do you have regular productive sales meetings with an agenda and the desired outcome?
Are you able to depend on your team when you are unavailable? Are you able to delegate responsibility to your team members and are you confident that they will accomplish the task successfully?
Now is the time to take your business to the next level, and function as an Executive! We are here to encourage and support you in that process! We’ve identified a number of areas where we help business owners like you to improve your company. Those areas include:
- SMART goal setting – What are your exact goals and how will you reach them? Are your goals realistic and measured or tracked? Do you have a 3-year goal, and annual goals, and guidepost goals to help you accomplish your company vision?
- Systemization – What areas of your current systems could be more efficient? What additional processes and procedures could be more efficient or less time-consuming? Are your systems documented, validated and optimized?
- Sales Management – Dp all of your salespeople know about the benefits of your products and services? Do you have regular sales training and measure the effectiveness of your marketing and sales initiatives? Do you have a consistent sales process for your team to follow so they can forecast and close business more successfully? Do you track and measure their productivity?
- Team Delegation – Do you have the right people in the right positions? Do your people have the tools they need to complete their responsibilities easily? Are you confident in your team’s ability to complete tasks that you used to perform yourself?
- Diversification – Are there additional products or services that would complement what you currently offer? Do you have a visionary in your company, that always looks at trends, spotting opportunities and threats for your business to capitalize on?
Through our coaching and consulting programs we can help you evaluate and improve in each of these areas, and several more. We’ll help you take a high-level look at your business so you can refine your market and grow your business profitably. You’ll be well on your way to growing your business to the next level as an Executive!
Contact Us For a Free Two-Hour Initial Consultation to Discuss the Current State and Your Desired State for Your Business