Health and Wellness Coaching Program with Sharon Brown
As a health and wellness coach, Sharon works with you to create well-balanced healthy habits so you can realize your best self. Together we assess your satisfaction in all areas of your life that influence your well-being and happiness. Sharon will inspire you and motivate you to express your values, your strengths, and help you find the reasons why you want to make changes. She will guide you through the process of visualizing and expressing your wellness statement. As partners, your goals and actions are set into motion. Through the power of accountability, you will find the support needed to incorporate essential changes to your overall lifestyle.
You will develop a mastery of your physical, emotional, and mental well-being, including weight management, physical activity, nutrition, self-care to manage stress, and the mindset to sustain wellness. Sharon, as your partner, will help you focus on improving your whole person while addressing the key wellness elements of concern and appropriate ongoing lifestyle changes using your wellness statement and plan. Ultimately, you will learn how to lead the life you desire.
As your health and wellness coach Sharon will guide you to:
- Assess your current state of satisfaction with your lifestyle elements
- Determine your goals and purpose in life
- Develop healthier lifestyle/workstyle habits
- Reduce stress
- Improve your energy throughout the entire day
- Increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Feel more in control of your choices
- Develop an improved self-image
- Build better relationships
- Develop actions to overcome addiction
- Support your success
- Become more consistent with healthy habits
- Find your inner courage to move forward to what you want
- Bring more joy and meaning into your life
- Find your passion
Coaching via Phone with Sharon
She works with you through seven 50-minute sessions over a period of approximately three months. Sharon takes you through the wellness coaching process by helping you set realistic and manageable short-term and long-term goals.
At the end of the program, you’ll have a concise, written, focused plan for positive, simplified, and purposeful living. You will feel better and more importantly you will know where your journey is headed with a roadmap on how to get there.
Through Sharon’s help you will define the purpose and direction of your life to help you move closer to your “best” self. Through the co-creation of your wellness vision, and by identifying obstacles and motivators, you will be better equipped to effectively move forward on your journey to better health.
Sharon will guide you through determining which choices will best improve and enhance your health, including your physical, emotional, spiritual, and relational health. Together you will create and experiment with healthy habits defined as SMART goals.
Together with Sharon, you will plan do-able action steps. By following your personalized plan, you will improve your work style habits, relationships, and attitudes leading to an enhanced lifestyle supporting your desired best self.
Sharon will set up appropriate benchmarks with you to help you stay on track to sustain your new healthy habits for life.
Your Ongoing Support
Sharon will support you through unlimited email and text support (M – F 9a-6p). Upon your request and approval, she will provide your medically reviewed resources for you to learn more about the wellbeing elements of concern.
Contact Us For a Free Initial 2-Hour Business Coaching Consultation
- Sales Best Practices Series: Rounding Out The Skills Of A New Sales Tip
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Is Change a Good Thing?
- Sales Best Practices Series: Grooming A Talented New Sales Professional
- Sales Best Practices Series: Grooming A New Sales Professional
- The Manager’s Minute (for Emerging Leaders): Mental Toughness…Don’t Back Down!