Your survey responses indicate that you are currently operating your business similar to our clients who are at level one – Worker Entrepreneur.
If you are like most Worker Entrepreneurs you have a great idea, a new product, or special skills and knowledge that are the foundation of your successful business. This is the level where Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson started out when they got started on their journey!
Does anything happen in your business without your knowing about it? Are you involved in and in control of all areas of your business because, for the most part, you feel compelled to do it all?
Is time a big issue for you? Do you sometimes feel like your customer experience isn’t what it could be, or should be, because you’re barely getting the order out or making it to the next appointment on time? Other questions that arise at this stage often include: Am I selling to the right people? Is my pricing right? How can I make sure that I am profitable on every quote, every estimate, every transaction?
These are common problems when starting and operating any business. If these questions sound familiar, you are going through the growing pains of the Worker Entrepreneur stage of operating your business. Now it’s time to take it to the next level, and we can help.
We’ve identified several areas where we can help an emerging business owner like you to gain control of your company and move from working in the business to managing your business. Those areas include:
- Time Management – What tasks in your business can be easily and affordably delegated or outsourced to improve your efficiency?
- Marketing – What is your Unique Value Proposition? Why do your customers buy from you rather than from your competition? Does your marketing take advantage of your UVP?
- Systems – Systems allow you to measure progress and improve efficiency. Which aspects of your business are ripe for systemization today?
- Profitability – Which services/products make you the most money? Are you losing money in any areas? Are expenses under control? Where can you increase the profitability of your business?
- Team Building – Who is the next key player for your team who can enable and provide your growth?
- Leadership – We can help you transition from “doing everything” to “Leading confidently”
Through our coaching and consulting programs, we can help you evaluate and improve in each of these areas, and several more. We’ll help you to take a high level look at your business so that you can refine your market and grow your business profitably. You’ll be well on your way to growing your business to the next level as a Business Manager!
Contact Michael today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-335-4505 to arrange for a free two hour consultation to discuss the current state and your desired state for your business!